The goal of the study association of CoUrsE! for the year 2019/2020 targets to maintain the focus on sustainable relations between important parties: such as companies, professors, and the students. With those relations, the study association wants to support the personal development of students within the master program as well as the development of the master program.
The board of 2019/2020 has set specific goals to improve the study association of CME and to counteract problems experienced by previous boards:
- To create a higher enthusiasm for activities organized by Of Course! by better adjusting the events to the needs of CME students.
- Collaboration with other study association to conduct some of the activities such as company orientation day (COD), Study trips, weekend trips, and several excursions for a better outcome for the benefit of students.
- To increase the awareness of ofCoUrsE! It is a consensus that the study association is not well known amongst CME students and therefore has a limited reach on these students. Therefore, marketing needs to be increased in events of ofCoUrsE!
- To aim for better continuity of the next board to strengthen the capacity of of CoUrsE! for the upcoming year, and therefore analysing the implementation of strategies with this regard.
- Introduction about the contest of the construction management and engineering and its future opportunities to bachelor students.
To make all the possible goals set by the new board of of CoUrsE! the financial status of the association needs to be kept at a high level. Maintaining the good and reliable financial status of the board will develop trust with our partners and will sustain the relationship of the association with sponsors and perhaps new sponsors will be eager to collaborate with of CoUrsE! as well.
As a final goal, the study association wants to remain a place where new and old students can meet. The newly found association ACME (Association for Construction Management & Engineers) is a good way to keep in touch with the alumni. The board will use a successful webpage and Facebook to keep everybody updated on the latest activities.