- Thursday | November 21st 2019 to Saturday | November 23rd 2019
- 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Due to a glitch on the website, there appears different dates and times, the trip is from 22 Novemeber 2019 to 24 November 2019 from 8:00 h onwards.
Of CoUrsE! is organising a weekend trip to Antwerpen. In this trip, our activity committee will organise multiple activities (educational, recreational, touristic) between Friday 22 November 2019 and Sunday 24 November 2019.
The following is the agenda of the program.
• 22-11 08.30h: Departure from Eindhoven.
• 22-11 10.30h: Arrival in Antwerpen and dropping luggage at the hostel.
• 22-11 13.00h: Activity with a company (to be determined). If no company is found, we will depart in the afternoon.
• 22-11 17.00h: Return to the hostel, preparation for the evening.
• 22-11 18.30h: Dinner at Amadeus.
• 22-11 21.00h: Teambuilding activity.
• 22-11 24.00h: Going out in the city centre.
• 23-11 10.00h: Breakfast at hostel.
• 23-11 11.00h: Visit Port Authority, designed by Zaha Hadid.
• 23-11 13.00h: Lunch in Park Spoor Zuid.
• 23-11 14.00h: Free program.
• 23-11 18.00h: Dinner at Otomat.
• 23-11 21.00h: Beer tour in the city centre.
• 24-11 10.00h: Breakfast at Hostel.
• 24-11 11.00h: City tour of Antwerpen.
• 24-11 13.00h: Lunch with authentic Belgium fries at Fritkot Max.
• 24-11 14.00h: Free program. We suggest having a drink at a terrace, but it is also possible to return to Eindhoven by FlixBus.
• 24-11 19.00h: Departure in Antwerpen.
• 24-11 20.30h: Arrival in Eindhoven.
The program as seen above may change and you are free to choose if you want to join any of the activities during the day.
For a price of ~65€ (depending on the number of participants), we will offer:
1. A bus trip with a FlixBus from the TU/e
2. A hostel with shared bedrooms and breakfast
3. Dinner on Friday and Saturday night
4. A bus trip with a FlixBus from Antwerpen to the TU/e
Cost of day activities as mentioned in the program are excluded. The events are in English.